Search

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Race Relations and Haircuts

Race Relations and Haircuts

When will we learn that we are all one race? The Human Race!

Ferguson is an example of what is wrong with us as a people. It seems to me the time has long since come and long since gone that we let the stupidity of racism die. The justice department has found that racial bias and bigotry has been an ongoing problem in Ferguson for many years. This is not a problem, it’s a disgrace.

A sad and pathetic example of a disgusting frame of mind that is far too prevalent in our country. Racism is something that should have long since become a bitter and extinct part of our past and buried in the journals of history. Sadly it’s not. Still today we have these things going on not just in small communities like Ferguson Missouri; but also in our biggest cities.

I am a white man and as proud as I am of my heritage, this bitter bit of history still makes me feel ashamed even though I had nothing to do with the horrible atrocities that accompanied slavery, nor the disgrace of racism and segregation through the first decades of the 20th century. I still feel ashamed of the horrible things done to people of other colors by white people.

On the other hand, racism is not just a problem plaguing white people. It seems like all races seem to find reason to hate others. It’s time we learned that we are one race, the human race. It’s time we learned to get along with each other before the time comes that we are forced to and find it hard to cooperate when we need to the most.

Please watch my video to hear more on my thoughts about the racism in Ferguson. Also please visit my Youtube channel and subscribe.

Please visit and subscribe to my YouTube vlog channel!!!
Please visit and subscribe to my wood shop channel!!!
Please like me on Facebook. Click Here!
Come see me on Blogger Click here for my blogspot!
Live Journal Click Here
Wordpress Click Here
Twitter at @thedon1969
Google Plus at Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment