Search

Monday, March 2, 2015

Cutting Wood With A Hand Saw Without Splintered Side

Rockler

How To Cut Wood With a Hand Saw With No Splintered Sides

Finding it impossible to cut a board without the bottom splintering and ripping?

If you've ever tried to build something that needs to look nice, like the jewelry box I'm making. And do it truely by hand, with hand tools such as hand saw and wood chisels you know what I'm talking about. You take your time and pay close attention to cutting the wood straight, only to find when you've cut through the wood it has a ragged, torn, and splintered bottom side.

This video shows you how to cut those wooden boards clean on all sides of the wood with that old school hand saw. The first in the series of videos on my pine jewelry box build. A lot of firsts in this one.



Please visit and subscribe to my YouTube channel!!!
Please visit and subscribe to my wood shop channel!!!
Come see me on Blogger Click here for my blogspot!
Live Journal Click Here
Wordpress Click Here
Twitter at @thedon1969
Google Plus at Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment