Search

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe

Chicken Noodle Soup

Chicken soup!! Good for you, good for me. Even better, it's good to eat!!

If you're still having cold weather, nothing warms you up like a big bowl of hot Chicken Noodle Soup. And with the seasons about to change, weather is unpredictable. Take the past few days here in North Carolina for example. Yesterday the high was in the mid 40's with rain, today it's 77 and sunny, and they predict tomorrow will be in the 50's and raining again. So easy to get a cold and not be able to get rid of it in weather like that.

You need to keep your immune system strong and one good way to do it is with a bowl of Chicken Noodle Soup! Add a few vegetables and you get the vitamins that keep your immune system working to fight off that cold, be it temperature or sickness. If you're already sick, nothing much is better than homemade chicken noodle soup to get you well again even when weather and temperature changes make it hard to get rid of a cold.

The past few weeks I've been in that boat. Had a cold coming on for days and just couldn't shake it till the cold finally hit me hard. My buddy at HandsOnRecipes.com hooked me up with some good homemade chicken noodle soup though and it won't long before those vitamins got in my system and got me to feeling better

If you're cold or just trying to beat a cold or flu Chicken noodle soup is the way to go. Even if you're not sick or worried about getting sick, it's a dern good and healthy meal.So what are you waiting for? Beat that cold!! CLICK HERE and go to HandsOnRecipes.com to get the Chicken Noodle Soup recipe!!


To check out more of HandsOnRecpies.com on YouTube, CLICK HERE!




Looking for top quality, incredibly fresh spices? Check out SpicesForLess.com today!

Please visit and subscribe to my YouTube channel!!!
Please visit and subscribe to my wood shop channel!!!
Please like me on Facebook. Click Here!
Come see me on Blogger Click here for my blogspot!
Live Journal Click Here
Wordpress Click Here
Twitter at @thedon1969
Google Plus at Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment