Search

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Dumb Crap



Do you think coming up with ideas for acting stupid and doing dumb crap to get some laughs is easy?

Boy do I got a different story for ya! This YouTube stuff aint easy! Watch and I'll tell ya about it! I ask from you a thumbs up, and please subscribe, and share me to your friends. Use me and abuse me send me to every computer in the states please!! Pass me around like a rag doll and I'll LOVE it! Today the states will have me! Tomorrow? Tomorrow THE WORLD!!! :D lol
Seriously though, please like, subscribe, and share.


Electro Antiperspirant - MIN $100 PER ORDER

I've moved my wood work!! please visit an subscribe to my wood working channel. Please visit the OFFICIAL Website of Donald Vlogsifys!!
Please like me on FaceBook. Please like Donald Vlogsifys on FaceBook.


Unified Meeting 5 234x60

No comments:

Post a Comment