Search

Friday, March 13, 2015

Pine Jewelry Box Part 2 pt1

Pine Jewelry Box Part 2 pt1

Wanna cut some pegs for half blind dovetails?


Cutting pegs for half blind dovetail joints!! That's what we gonna do!! Start on them anyway. I'll chisel out the center waste in the next video as well as finding a dovetail problem I'll need to take into account on future woodworking projects. I know, these videos are long. But I don't want ya to miss anything. ;)




Fishing Gear at Basspro.com
Has nothing to do with woodworking but I am very pleased to have
Bass Pro Shops on my site and blogs! Please vist them for the best in outdoor gear!!
Bass Pro Shops - Free Shipping on orders $50+


Please visit the OFFICIAL Website of Donald Vlogsifys!!

Please visit and subscribe to my vlog channel on YouTube!!

I've moved my wood work!! please visit an subscribe to my wood working channel. Please visit the OFFICIAL Website of Donald Vlogsifys!!

Live Journal Please visit the LiveJournal of Donald Vlogsifys!!

Here's the word press. Just opened it and I'm still trying to figure out how to get it set the way I want it.

Please like me on FaceBook. Please like Donald Vlogsifys on FaceBook.

Follow me on Twitter!! @redneckknowhow

No comments:

Post a Comment