Search

Monday, February 16, 2015

Donald Vlogsify’s Wood Shop

Donald Vlogsifys has a new YouTube channel!

Hi gang! I just want to let you know I have created a new YouTube channel called Donald Vlogsifys Wood Shop.

I tried to tie in the wood work with the channel I had, but it made my videos way to long. So I decided to split it into two channels.

The wood working videos not really a how to do wood work instructional videos, but more like come along with me for the wood working ride. Maybe you can pick up something through watching my wood working videos, or maybe you have some tips for me you can leave in the comments either here or on YouTube. So please click here and check out Donald Vlogsify’s Wood Shop, subscribe, like, and comment.

Are you interested in relief carving in wood with a pneumatic engraver? Watch this video and see how I place my design and start the carving process by tracing the outline of the design. Then in the next video I'll begin the relief carving process.


Rockler



Please visit and subscribe to my youtube channel!!! Click Here to go to Donald Vlogsify's on youtube!!
Live Journal at Donald Vlogsify on Live Journal
Wordpress at Donald Vlogsify on Wordpress
Twitter at Twitter @thedon1969
Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment