Search

Friday, February 13, 2015

Dag On Great Chicken Parmesan

Do you ever get hungry and crave two things at once?

I was sitting here watching T.V. and drinking sweet tea when I got a craving for chicken and Italian all at the same time. My buddy at HandsOnRecipes.com happened to call me right at that time. I told him about my craving for some kind of chicken dish and wanting some italin at the same time. He told me to go check out his Chicken Parmesan recipe at HandsOnRecipes.com.

He told me that once I tried that recipe I’d wanna slap my mama for never making it for me. So I tried it and boy was it good. So please, do yourself a favor and go check out the Chicken Parmesan recipe at HandOnRecipes.com. So easy and simple and good! But to keep the peace in the family, don’t invite your mama. Hahahahaha..



Savings on Outdoor and Kayak Gear - Free Shipping

Please visit and subscribe to my youtube channel!!! Click Here to go to Donald Vlogsify's on youtube!!
Live Journal at Donald Vlogsify on Live Journal
Wordpress at Donald Vlogsify on Wordpress
Twitter at Twitter @thedon1969
Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment