Search

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Chicken Supreme Recipe

Chicken Supreme

Chicken wrapped in bacon!! OH BOY!! Chicken Supreme is so good!!

Almost everyone loves the taste of chicken and everybody loves the flavor of bacon. I can remember as a child waking up to the smell of my grandmother frying bacon in that old cast iron skillet of hers. I’m not a breakfast eater but that smell always made me wake up hungry. Later as I began to cook I discovered that bacon was not just for breakfast. It could be used to pass that wonderful bacon flavor on to other foods. Meat to flavor meat!! How can a man beat that?

From Beef Tenderloin, deer meat, pork, or any meat, it just tastes better with that added smoky bacon flavor given to it when it’s been cooked with bacon wrapped around it. Even chicken. I was on my buddy’s website, HandsOnRecipes.com the other day trying to decide how to cook the chicken breast that I had in the freezer. And there it was, Chicken Supreme! That’s right! Chicken wrapped in bacon!! Add a couple more simple ingredients and Chicken Supreme was indeed a supreme meal.

So I wanted to share the Chicken Supreme Recipe with everyone. Why should I be the only one to enjoy it? So below is a video that will show you how to make this easy and delicious dish. And if you like simple recipes that taste great click here and go to HandsOnRecipes.com for a lot more. And please like and subscribe to my friend’s youtube channel also named HandsOnRecipes. You won’t regret it cause he’s posting new recipes all the time that are as good and simple as this bacon wrapped chicken called Chicken Supreme!
Click here to get the recipe from HandsOnRecipes.com




Please visit and subscribe to my YouTube channel!!!
Please visit and subscribe to my wood shop channel!!!
Come see me on Blogger Click here for my blogspot!
Live Journal Click Here
Wordpress Click Here
Twitter at @thedon1969
Google Plus at Click here

4 comments:

  1. Your friend Jay is like Sia-you never see his face. Nice recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He figures the food is more important than his face. Don't forget to subscribe to his page, you never know when I may talk him into showing his face.

      Delete