Search

Monday, February 2, 2015

Ditching Douche Bags and I'm Outta Smokes!!

Out of Cigarettes!!!

Broke and Got No Smokes!!

I know…God knows I know… I need to quit smoking anyway. It’s bad for my health. Smoking cigarettes makes my breath stink. Cigarettes cost too much money and it’s just a bad, nasty habit. Maybe I need to try a different E-cigarette, or get one of those fancy vapor kits and fluids from the one of the local vapor stores that seems to be springing up all over the place.

I’ve tried to quit smoking cigarettes. I’ve even tried to smoke cigars thinking not inhaling would be better, but the fact is that’s just as bad. So far the E-cigarettes are just not the same. But I don’t want to quit smoking!! Maybe one day I’ll get up the nerve and the want to quit smoking. Till then I want a CIGARETTE!!!

Ditching Douche Bags From Your Life

We all know some of them. Douche bags that are a negative force in your life. Some are people we just tried to be friends to and help them out. But it never stops with them. They keep on sucking the life and everything else they can from you like a leech thirsting for blood. The douche bags always need something and never return the favor. Never willing to work to help themselves, much less you. All these douche bags do is bring harm and hurt to you. The more you try to help them the more they want.

Some douche bags you date before you find out they are douche bags. Sometime you fall in love with them. For some unconceivable reason we fall so deeply in love with them a douche bag that we fail to see that all they really want is to cause you pain. You tell them and tell them that they are hurting you and the douche bag continues to do the same thing over and over. And you forgive these douche bags over and over because for some reason you love them with all your heart. I tell you ditch the douche bag at the first sign of douche beggary!!

Please watch my video to hear my thoughts on running out of cigarettes and what to do with douche bags who are such negative people in your life. And then hang out and watch how I stain a wooden box I made. Never know, ya might learn somethin from this crazy ole redneck!

Don’t forget to like, dislike, and comment. Give me some ideas of what you want to see.
Vapage Logo


No comments:

Post a Comment