Search

Monday, December 21, 2015

Homemade Redneck Router Table Part 1

#router #routertable #redneck



I recently purchased a router which I was enjoying using very much. However, using it without a router table was limiting. There's somethings I just couldn't do that I wanted to. Others that I could but not having a router table made it much more difficult. I looked at some that were manufactured, but I just didn't have the money available at the time. I had some spare wood, so I decided to make my own.

Making my own router table gave me the ability to make it the way I wanted and to suit my specific needs. I was able to build it with a little more surface area for larger projects I am planning on doing. So in the video below and in part 2 You will see how I built my homemade redneck router table!


No comments:

Post a Comment